Monday, February 27, 2012

Cheer Up, Honeybee!

from inspiring-pictures.com
As i´m home from a trip downtown with some of  
my besties here´s a little post that wasn´t written under such stressed circumstances as the last few.

Last week i picked up the list with my new year´s resolutions again and went through the points
and in some of them (eat healthier, become a little more outgoing...) i´m doing quite well but some of them
i haven´t even started working on yet. For example: ~be happy or ~smile more
So i told myself: honey, why don´t you write a feel-good-post? (Well actually i didn´t really...but anyway -.-) 

So step one for feeling good: loving yourself. many people have problems with liking their own body/habit etc. But to make yourself happy you have to know that you´re worth it.
Cause YOU ARE! 
also very shy people often tend to go "i´m not good enough" but that´s not the truth! when you feel like
hating yourself just step in front of a mirror and search for all the positive things! And yes strong teeth are a
positive thing!

The rest is rather simple. What cheers me personaly up are feel-good-movies. They don´t have to be comedy but they often help you to forget all the *pardon* crap that´s getting on your nervs.
One of my favourites is definitely "Little Miss Sunshine" with Abigail Breslin and Steve Carell.
It´s actually about how people live with their problems and fears and no matter how often I watch it I
NEVER get tired of the lovable characters.
Sookie also recommended "Easy A" with Emma Stone which i have 
unfortunately not seen myself yet.

Also as you all know FOOD makes me happy :D especially healthy food that it still yummy!
At the moment my newest discovery is greek yoghurt with walnuts, bananas and honey.
I´m somehow addicted to that stuff...

Do-it-Yourself is also a nice thing if you have the time. For example hand-dipping fruit is fun!
I did it some weeks ago and eating up the results is just as funny as doing it.

Personal tips? How about your new year´s resolutions?
share the thoughts-shout them out!
Love&Rocketz,
pine aple

9 comments:

V.I.P. said...

Something that would cheer me up would be a cake battle which looks like great fun when you watch it on the screen but I haven't found a person yet who is doing my 26 cakes:( And anyway it would be food wast to throw around with cake. If ther would be a way to find a person who would like to spend some time in the kitchen to make 26 cakes and to not waste food I would have a new hobby.

pine aple said...

yeah, cake fights always look hilarious, but also paint fights seem to be HUGE fun :D

and btw why the heck is it always 26 cakes...?

V.I.P. said...

cause 26 is the only PERFECT number for cake fights that's why... :)

Sookie said...

Viritual cake fight !!!!!!
Pine aple just shot u in the FACEE :)

pine aple said...

Shot back on your butt :DDDDDD
BANANA-COOKIE-CHIP!
♥ the flavour of my face ^^

Sookie said...

Uuu me likey!!
Lets shoot at VIP muhahahaha

pine aple said...

Yeah! *cherry-hazelnut-cake*
haha! Landed in V.I.Ps straightened hair :D

V.I.P. said...

ohhh..!? I'll get you guys back a banana coconut creme cake in your bra pine aple, hehe stiky eh? and a chocolat strawberry cake right into your face muhahahaha!!!!! I have to throw one at dreamy person's belly cheesecake with caramel bääääääääääh

ATTENDING IN A VIRITUAL CAKE-BATTLE,AND ENJOYING IT A LOT! :P

pine aple said...

uhm...well do i now have to change my bra!? oka-ay...senseless game, eh? but still fun ^^