Sunday, March 04, 2012

~Spring Awakening!

photos from viver-e-amar.tumblr.com and tealbunny.tumblr.com
design by pine aple
 
Oh, lord, finally spring made its first breakthrough (at least around the place I live in)
and that is such a blessing! I nearly forgot what a good feeling it is to stand in the sun. To see grass. To hear birds...!
Most of my friends already know but still i need to mention it again: Last Wednesday my art class spent an hour outside at a university park drawing trees and...i fell in love. I fell in love with a terribly cute couple sitting near me. They actually distracted me from my tree all the time but they had something so nice that i kept watching them all the time :) yeah, well, don´t call me creepy...they put a spell on me ;D

So as spring´s about to arrive that means: spring fashion collections, sunshine, 
(for me:) spending free lessons on the balcony or on the famous "sun-stairs".

For the picture enthusiasts under you here´s a sunnny blog:
And for people that need some sunshine-tunes:

and if you still don´t feel warm go and watch "HOLES" 
with young Shia LaBeuf and start sweating ;)
another possibility is doing something with friends. Personally i´m planning to catch up with the world of cinema which means going to the movies and see "the artist" as soon as it´s available ´round here
and meeting with a friend to finally see "LOL". another awesome idea is hanging out outside :)
when the weather is nice just go outside, take a walk and come home with some photographs or meet
with the girls and have a picnic!
Picnic-Must-Haves:
-Madeleines (anyone not know what that is?)
-Sandwiches :D
-A pretty Blanket
-drinks
-Some Kind of Music

and when there´s rain, why not picnic inside a mall 
or take a walk with your invisible dogs and an umbrella?
so what are you looking forward to this spring? what are you gonna do?
Love&Blossoms,
pine aple

6 comments:

Neerd said...

Yayy \(^.^)/ I loved this post ;)) anyway cutie, could u post a recipie on Madeleines? That would be awesome ;)

pine aple said...

ohw, hun, i´d like to but the naked truth is...i just don´t have any clue how to make any ^^´so my next weekend project will be to do madeleines myself (usually bought them at the shop) and upload my experiences, kaay?

Sofia Marques said...

oooh, thank you soo much :) i think google translator doesn't do that of a great job, but i will try to post in english, kay?;)

pine aple said...

Ahh, that's cute of you :D
and i guess your english is better than google translator but as long as the spirit of words doesnt get lost...♥
xoxo

V.I.P. said...

mega spring feeling sun is shining as soon as I wake up, going to the park without wearing a jacket, looking totally awesome with your sunglasses and doing your home exercise in the garden that's why I just love spring and I know it doesn't really fit now but I have to tell you guys I'm soooo hungy at the moment... oh i want some Madeleines even if I don't EXACTLY know what that is, just kind of... Anyway I looove spring and I'm soooooooo hungry, no STARVING!!

V.I.P. said...

school's over yay! (at least for wednesday) and I thought ov my picnic -must-have-list
>NACHOS WITH CHEESE
>WATERMELONS
>ICE CREAM
>BREAD STICKS
>CAMERA
>MUSIC(like on piny's list)
>DONT FORGET YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY