Monday, March 19, 2012

Of Flowers and Lies!

................................copyright by pine aple..........................
Oh, what a day!
 It seems like I´m back to life!
Spring is here, and I hope it came to stay :)
what I totally love about this years spring are the floral prints!
Je t´aime le vetements avec de fleurs! I´m not so much the person wearing it but I´d like some accsesoires featuring flowers... Anyway, In the last time there´s one person that´s so (in)famous and there´s no way around her anymore.
Lana Del Rey.
To be serious most of my friends hate her,
 but as I´m trying to be honest; here´s MY opinion:
So, first, Lana Del Rey is no real person. Well, just as much as pine aple is. Elizabeth Lizzy Grant built up an art-figure called Lana and it seems like it worked quite well. Lizzys music is one thing, Lanas image another, but you see, that´s not so far away from what sookie and me are doing.
Sookie and Pine Aple are no persons. They are our web-identity.
We gave them a name, an image and opinions but different to Del Rey we didn´t give
them a face to discuss about or a voice to judge about.
So, personaly I do not dislike her studio records. They´re not so much my style but they´re
actually not that bad at all. BUT: Lana Del Rey as the art-project to me is terribly interesting and well done.
your opinion? get talking & leave a comment :)

 Oh, and one of the dreamers left a comment and gave a recomendation on the
Pretty Little Liars - books and I need to say that they make addicted. Thanks for the tip!
The funny thing is it seems like I have a bit of all the characters inside me.
Aria, the different (my fav); Spencer, the achiever; 
Emily, the shy swimmer and even Hanna, the "social"...
Anyone read the books/followed the liars on tv?

Stay Green!
Love&Rockets,
pine aple

3 comments:

V.I.P. said...

Pretty little liars oh my gosh why is everybody talking about it? Is it worth buying? and is it hard to read? (my english isn't that bad but i wouldn't like to buy a book and then have to sit in front of google translator when reading it... And hey lana del rey isn't real??? Where from do ya know that andas you said all of your friends hate her I am one of them IT'S YOU IT'S YOU IT'S ALL FOR YOU, EVERYTHING I DO what the hell should that be? Whatch her music video to "video games" but you have to have a strong stomache to survive that. yuk.

pine aple said...

nope she´s not, honey...but bad-mouthing her seems fun to you!?
and the liars are quite thrilling. there is a little hard vocab but most of the time they also use slang... so if you don´t have a problem with that go and get it. it is quite cool :)

Dreamy person said...

VIP; it's a bit hard to read...well for me. But it's worth it! Everybody talks about it!
It's your desission...