Friday, February 10, 2012

Chocolate Hearts...!

uff...valentines day, huh?
it took us some time to figure out what to post
but we knew it needed to refer to valentines day. 
some people love it, some people hate it and some people literally just give a damn sh*t. 

But something needs to be said: none of you should be depressive on valentine´s day because they are single. it might not be such an awesome feeling to be without a boyfriend when HE is actually supposed to give you bunches of chocolate and roses (which isn´t even THAT realistic, eh?) but still, it should be a day of happiness!
no matter what, let´s make this years valentine´s day a day of
You can wish for whatever and/or whoever you want. you can hope for a nice relationship or a new person in your life or anything. just, please, don´t be lonely! So a happy day of hopes and wishes wishes
the dreamfactory

11 comments:

Sunshine *__* said...

if it would be that easy... :/
FOREVER-ALONE DAY ^^
i hope tomorrow will pass quickly.

we just have to stand together <3

pine aple said...

Yeah, to be honest this post contains a lot of fake motivation...i am lonely, but i think valentine's day is too special for depressions.
Gosh, seriously? I feel like a wrack...my dad told my to give my mum flowers cause he's not at home...i feel like buying myself flowers just to make me happy, but i guess it wouldnt work :')

V.I.P. said...

Guys listen i'm singel too AND Proud of it ^^ sometimes a boyfriend would nd nice and ecpecially on valenine's day but there are pro and contra on each side so don't feel bad about anything if you are single i'm sure it's just because no Boy thinks he's handsome enough for you and the right one will ask you anyway anyday. If you have a boyfriend then enjoy it and rebember he loves you and if he didn't give a present to you on valenine's day then don't be upset he will have a reason. <3 bye V.I.P.

pine aple said...

Happy days of hopes and wishes :]
Single too...but i guess not proud of it.

.;CandyFan;. said...

I think valentines day wasn't even that bad!! Especially..no.. I'll tell you in school... xD

pine aple said...

awww now i´m thrilled O.o

Anonym Identity said...

yea, it wasn't that bad! And V.I.P you're so right! Singels are really awesome, ok !?
(Hey, as long as you are singel you can do whatever you wan't. You are not forced to stay valentines day with your boyfriend, you can spend it with your awesome and geniouse friends) <-so, be happy!
However, don't forget what i just said-although i'm not motivated either... (but i still have my 'motto of the day'. So, that doesn't really count.)
I just realised, that i'm talking to much crapp. I have to stopp im getting to much self-pity!
(<-counts as crapp too)

pine aple said...

Okay, yes, i actually don't have anything against being single! I'm just this cureless kinda romantic that always will be waiting for that guy to put his sweater 'round me :')

.;CandyFan;. said...

Pine aple it was not that exciting..
I mean I just made it more excinting than it was..
I think that valentines day was actually quite a normal day. it could have been any other day as well..

Anonym Identity said...

pine aple: like, a lost girl caught in her daydream-romance <3

pine aple said...

yeah....i think that´s exactly it.