Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bad Girls & Pancakes

Hey there, World and Wonderland! 
I recently found back to an old love of mine: Food :)
it sounds terribly stupid and somehow it is, but i discovered so many yummy sweet snacks...french toast, banana-kiwi-smoothies, waffles, pancakes, fresh orange juice, parfait and all their friends they'll be my valentine! Any personal food-favourites? Share the love - leave a comment! 

Oh, and then there's this second thing I'd love to date and he's even human...well, actually he's not.
I'm talking 'bout Carter Blume from katie alenders novel  
Bad Girls Don't Die
I'll just start from the beginning and give a short review.

The Plot:
When Alexis’s little sister Kasey becomes obsessed with an antique doll, Alexis thinks nothing of it. Kasey is a weird kid. Period. Alexis is considered weird, too, by the kids in her high school, by her parents, even by her own Goth friends. Things get weirder, though, when the old house they live in starts changing. Doors open and close by themselves; water boils on the unlit stove; and an unplugged air conditioner turns the house cold enough to see their breath in. Kasey is changing, too. Her blue eyes go green and she speaks in old-fashioned language, then forgets chunks of time.
Most disturbing of all is the dangerous new chip on Kasey’s shoulder. The formerly gentle, doll-loving child is gone, and the new Kasey is angry. Alexis is the only one who can stop her sister — but what if that green-eyed girl isn’t even Kasey anymore? 
(text from the back of the book)
---
I really liked the book and i loved the way alexis' made friends with people she actually didn't like. It is awesome how the book has this touch of the paranormal and k. allender made me fall in love with carter from his first word on and when he tells Alexis his secret i was so amazed 'cause of this huge amount of emotion in these few words. 

I highly recommend the book to people that like everything between thrillers and love stories. It's simply amazing. I'll be looking out for the sequel From Bad To Cursed.
www.katiealender.com 


sorry if this post is a little messy...i had serious problems with publishing it (cursed!!!)
keep on visiting wondaa, cheer up and HAKUNA MATATA
Love&Rocketz,
pine aple

10 comments:

V.I.P. said...

first of all -hakuna matata- second i like your post third greets to sookie who is on a sports camp somewhere fourth with somemany posts at a time you don't know where to comment but it's great because it's kind of reading your thoughts fifthI'm reading the first book right now and i also adore it but i still don't get it is the trailer only about the book or is there already a film which you can buy ? and if no why does the trailer then say DISNEY production? sixth can you put a recipe of the banana-kiwi smoothies on your food page please they sound interesting. And I don't think that this is my personal food-favourite but i like it pretty much it's yogurt with almond pieces and honey- great hope ya like it as well :P

au revoir V.I.P. <3

pine aple said...

yeah, greetz to sookie ♥
And yoghurt is AWESOME ;) i can give you the recipe for the smothie but...err...actually i just put one kiwi and one and a half bananas into the mixxer and add a little sugar and water :D
simple but yummy.
And it says disney cause it's disney-hyperion-books who published the books. And the trailers are for the books but a movie would be cool ^^

xoxo

Dreamy person said...

Geez I love those three books but I kind o f afraid to read them the seem soooo......
SCARY

V.I.P: You write wonderful posts!!!

pine aple said...

dreamy person,
i was so too at the beginning but it actually aint that scary at all. its more...so paranormal and strange that it´s somehow spooky.
i don´t think you´d be tooooo terryfied, and your posts (you mean comments, don´t you?) aint bad either!

xoxo

Anonym Identity said...

that book sounds really good! It kind of remindes me of the book-series 'pretty little liars' it's really good too and i think u would like it:
'Among the mansions and perfectly manicured hedges of Rosewood, Pennsylvania, everyone has something to hide-especilly four very pretty little liars. High school juniors Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily have been keeping secrets ever since their best friend, Alison DiLaurentis, disappeared three years ago. But when the girls begin receiving threatening notes from someone named 'A,' their secrets-the big ones, the little ones, even the long-buried ones-no longer seem so safe.(there are also really good youtube videos)'
My personal food-favour is my fathers yummy vanilla-ice cream! (self made of course)
<- you should (sometime) relly taste it!
luv ya!
bb

V.I.P. said...

@dreamy person: I'm happy that you like my comments (shouts) and i have to say I like yours too, they're sooo funny sooo dreamy sooo you <3

@anonym identity: I'm sure your father's ice cream rox and the book doesn't sound bad as well :)

@pine aple: Thanx for your explaination. sorry that my first comment of this post is so hard to read due to I forgot to write any punctuation marks! And I personally think the book isn't really scary but if you come absorbed in the book, then I can understand that some people might be afraid. But this shouldn't prevent you by reading it but maybe not if you are alone at home late at night ^^

love <3 V.I.P.

pine aple said...

@anonym identity
The book sounds thrilling and i'd love to have some icecream *.* ICECREAM ICECREAM YUMMY UMMY YUMMY♪

V.I.P said...

hey guys the holidays are nearly coming...one more day to go...and we need the holidays...a lot yes, also the teachers do... What i officially wanted to say was that I found an other food-favourite which is:DONUTS!

In my country you usually eat them around carneval and they look different than the typical american ones with the hole in the middel and the dough is also a lot better, or let's just say different they're it's filled with apricot jam inside. You can make them yourself but they take a lot of time and i think it's wiser to buy them in a good confectior. They actually don't have to do much with donuts but as you can buy it just in my country there is no english translation for it. Anyway if you know what i mean then eat them until you die!!!!!! (maybe I put a picture of them )

otherwiise just google "krapfen" :)

Anonym Identity said...

pine aple:the next time my dad makes vanilla-ice cream, you can come over, and have some!
vip: yea, your sooo right!(again^^)
<=krapfen**

V.I.P. said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejo!!!!!!!!
wonderlaaaaand, whatcha doin'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UapogBimLU



seriously pine aple WHAT ARE YOU
DOING?????

I just wanted to show you guys this video hope ya like it as much as I do!!!!
V.I.P.= Video Is Terrific
= Very Important Person
= Voulume In Posting