Monday, February 06, 2012

Shut up and Smile

Her fingers were still cold from the walk home and her mouth still slightly curled upwards from the smile that accompanied her the whole morning long.Hey there!

I´m in a terribly good mood cause i finished my semester-tests!!! two small revisions are following, but still!
so, as i´m riding on a wave of motivation here´s the random blah-blah of the week:

i wish spring was here, cause it´s so terribly long ago that i left the house
WITHOUT tons of clothes i need to wear so i don´t freeze to death
(as some people in russia or sibiria really do, which makes me sad)
I am fed up with running ´round with a blanket wrapped around myself inside the flat.
I´m fed up with seeing pictures of pure sunlight and being jealous.
I´m fed up with wearing tights under my jeans (no, seriously, i am.)

I wish the birds and the sun and the cool spring fashion collections would come back
and even though i know it´s normal to be cold in febuary, i still hate it.
www.cutephotography.tumblr.com

oh, and have you ever tried describing yourself just in single words? i tried it out myself  and it´s great fun.
pine aple. young. wild. free. dreamer. thinker. optimist. perfectionist.
dramatizer. female. blogging. drawing. photography. art
we heart it. hot choc. oreo. milkshakes. fries. cupcakes.
tea. fairytales. wonderland. disney. animation. manga.the all-american rejects. 
green day. adele. empire of the sun. linkin park. foster the people. 
la roux. mika. plain white t´s. storywriting. romanticism. halloween. 
valentine´s day. autuumn. sulight. rainy days. spring. fashion. doodling. 
poetry. colours. markers. quotes. collages. singing. dancing. karaoke. 
picknicks. film-festivals. concerts. dance movies. roadtrips. europe. 
london. paris. venice. new orleans. san francisco. indian hairdresses. feathers. 
unique. freaky. independent.



MusicPlaylist

acctually in my last post I promised something with heart and brain to follow,...uhm, well,
guess this contains heart but at the moment my brain´s outta work, sorry.

oh, and before i leave, here´s a playlist of old and new songs out of different genres.
hope you enjoy!
Love&Rocketz,
pine aple

17 comments:

V.I.P. said...

Freak-Sprite-California dreaming-Fashion-GreenDay-StageTheatre.


xoxo vip

pine aple said...

What the...? Huhh?
Oooooh, youre tryong to explain yourself :) nice!

Dreamy person said...

You got it just in some words!!!!
THAT THE WAY YOU ARE.
(And I like it)

V.I.P. said...

Thanx guys that you like my description wida i like yours foi pine aple and dreamy person can you tell me yours as well??
Love you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ._. ^^ vip

V.I.P. said...

Sorry i'm on wondaaa the very first time with my mobile that's why there are some mistakes [:

V.I.P said...

I thought "wear what you want" was the heart-brain post wasn't it? Nice playlist! :D V.I.P.

pine aple said...

Hah, well, yeahh, you can count the wear what you want thing as post and then, yes, there is brain behind that one.
You like the playlist? Listened to it?

Dreamy Person has a google account now, huh?

Oh, and spam-support: http://neerdface-neerd.blogspot.com

Dreamy person said...

Oh yeah
THAT picture was taken BY ME..
:D

pine aple said...

You mean the pic with the bag?

.;CandyFan;. said...

Wow!!! Pine aple you really did a great job in desccribing yourself in
a few words!!
Here I agree with Dreamy Person ; that's the way you are!!
only the wild thing..i think you're not that wild!!
;D

V.I.P. said...

Oh I thought dreamy person was talking about me?? Don't care. Hey

@pine aple:I like your playlist but I think it doesn't fit to the theme Shut up and SMILE, the songs are very sad but still they are gorgeous!!

@CandyFan: I think I know what you mean with "not that wild" piny is a little shy sometimes but belive me she can be wild if she only WANTS TO.

xoxo bye o.O

pine aple said...

CandyFan,
I am wild but sometimes i just prefer not to shoe it and "shut up and smile".

V.I.P.,
1. I made the playlist two days after writing the title. And
2. While making the playlist i realized that i'm not in SUCH a bright mood anymore :[

xoxo

V.I.P. said...

I'm sorry for you look at the first fat spelled word in your description (no I'm not talking about wild) and try to keep that attitude forever never forget hakuna matata! love you soooooooooooo much always remember that and don't think that i JUST wrote it cause i didn't know anything else to write.. i also ment it (this also counts for everyone else of this blog visitors <3) V.I.P.(Volume In Posting=Very Important Person)

pine aple said...

huh, honey, love goes back! thanx a thousand times!

V.I.P. said...

Oh man I feel so fu**ing stupid being the only one commenting but I've got to say so much, I always did since I was little.
I just wanted to make you think of Whitne Houston which left planet earth today to go on living in heaven. I'm really sorry for all her family, relatives, friends and fans. But she will always stay in our memory.Rest In Peace. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jN-AGl7ntA watch it even if you're not a fan just because of respect from this woman. <3 I have to say this again. I love you all guys. Never forget that.

pine aple said...

The big people stay in our minds because they changed them. Michael, Amy, Whintey... tonights grammy awards - same day, same place as MJ's goodbye. Tonight's gonna be whitney's night.
Rest in peace,
You changed our minds.

Anonym Identity said...

when i first read the title i immediatly thought about 'shut up and kiss me', but the original title is cool too.
I don't think i could sum ME up in words like u, but i like it-it's awesome! (!really!)
luy ya <3
ps: vip, short but perfectly correct :* ( freaky+sprite )
haha ;DDDD