Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Summer Memories


Oh, damn... What a summer!
I did soo much and saw such a lot and, gosh, there is so much to tell, but pictures are my favourite language. (yes, i know i spelled that word wrong. -.-)
So i collected loads of photographs (more than twohundren just since augusts´begining) and some of them i HAVE TO share here.





Frozen rasberries, Sunsets, oversized Playmobil-Figures and loads of Makros (makro = opposite of mikro). There´s a little bit of everything. :) And a tiny part of them are visible here. If anyone is interested in more pics, please just tell me via a comment, okay?

So finally summer is nearly over, and because nothing happens to be forgotten here are some songs that will always remind me of this summer.

Seeya, Kisses,
pine aple



all of these photos got taken on different places...in different moods but none of them is here to be copied.
ASK BEFORE YOU COPY-PASTE!

2 comments:

A .I said...

The picture including 'himbeeren'
is my favorite
it looks fruity
:)

D.P said...

So fruity that we bouth some frozen Heidelbeeren for our fruity cake