Sunday, September 18, 2011

♥Autumns Prelude

"My favourite Fragrance is the way it smells on a 
Autumn-Day in New York"
by andy warhol

autumn-based daydreams
Dear Summer,
I´ll truly miss your hot summer days and short summer-rain-sessions
but to be true... that´s a total lie. 
If seasons were persons my boyfriend would be autumn!
I simply LOVE those foggy mornings, long cozy evenings and those absolutely relaxing thunderstorms. To make it clear: 
i. like. autumn. :3


school-based disorder
oh, and then there´s the thing with school. yes, we are back to school 
but that doesn´t mean that we are back to school life immediately. 
standing up at 6 a.m. and going by bus & tram causes disorder in my mind... 
and in my room. :) Uh... yeah, see it yourself.

manga-based exitement
oh, you cannot imagine how happy i was when i came into my favourite 
bookshop and saw that the doubled the amount of manga-comics they sell! 
for a comic and animation-freak like me this is paradise! ^3^

so i´m off! enjoy the beginning of autumn. 
it will pay off! i leave you with some tunes 
by the swiss band "BOY" (it´s made up of two girls :D).
Stay green, 
pine aple 

photos taken by pine aple. 
"BOY"-picture not owned by the dreamfactory. 
frames from mymilktoof.com

2 comments:

D.P said...

MANGAAAAA!!!!!!!

pine aple said...

YEEHA!