Saturday, September 10, 2011

FashionFatale!?


as i wave my holiday goodbye and enjoy my last days as 
"free girl" i´m quite proud to show you some
new sketches of mine.
some time ago i managed to let the fashion-designer in me break through.
and, uh... yeah, here´s the product: some sketches of stuff, that no normal person beside me would wear :) by the way, sorry for the WORST quality of pictures wonderland has ever seen, but it´s not that easy to load up pencil-sketches.
i hope you still like them and i shut up now so you can look at my pictures without being anoyed by my unimportant blabla.
seeya! pine aple.

8 comments:

A .I said...

the third one is my favorite!

the dreamfactory said...

really?
that was the first one!
:)

A .I said...

The one 'mit schal'
then...... something (ican't remember) Kurzzeitgedächtnis
And then the third one 'mit dem süßen Rock'

D.P said...

Well your gettn better and better.....

D.P said...

I forgott: :-)

D.P said...

I like the 2 and the 3 best!!!!!

pine aple said...

thanx for ur nice compliments.
:)

D.P said...

Welcommme!