Saturday, September 24, 2011

Feel Good

Hi wondaaful People!
uh, that was a long week, huh? i think now i´m officially back to school. 
Homework, learning for revisions... oh how i missed these things. ^^
Especially my afternoon lessons keep me being tired in the last time. It seems like i go to bed completely tired and being even more tired when waking up. However after a week full of interesting art-projects, some cold super-market-stuff for meal, long tram-drives and loads and loads of words i´m now looking forward to a weekend of sleeping, gorillaz-music and getting better. Also good thoughts go to the half of my family and the quater of all my friends that caught a cold. Get better soon! ^3^

Oh, and guys! Guess which brilliant movie came out on DVD now!? yes, exactly! it´s

i saw it at the movies and LOVED it. it has this super carneval-holiday-flair! 
So i´m planing to add RiO to my animated-movie collection at least until christmas. 
And, NO, i´m not to old for animated movies! you never are! 
My collection until now consists of Rattatuille 
The Princess and the Frog
and Tangled
I still wanna add a DVD of Despicable Me just because i love this movie. :)
so i leave you with some GORILLAZ-tunez:
So, i wave you goodbye and read you soon!

3 comments:

D.P said...

All Movies are terrible fantastic funny.
I love them even as much as me!!!!!

D.P said...

And I really mean it seriously!!

pine aple said...

:)))
movies make my world go round.
^^