Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Dreams





pictures not owned by wonderland 
but texts written by pine aple
 to be continued... now
So now as i uploaded the pictures i still have to say hi! as you might have seen i was away for a week but now i´m back! :DDD I feel a little sick, i´m absolutely tired but beside this my brain is still working perfectly (well, at least as good as before xD).
So here´s just something that got me thinking:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/12157427/tumblr_ljz7ujLWmg1qddokmo1_400_large.jpg?1311059135

And by the way, here´s my new wallpaper for my PC:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/12388550/tumblr_loun2z48Vv1qmicypo1_500_large.jpg?1311530955
Love&Rocketz,
pine aple
P.S.: sorry for this flood of pictures. ;3
i simply love to share beautiful stuff with you, our dreamteam!

5 comments:

Dreams person said...

Im here again! Gosh is this show original post wonderful! The purple bottle shining in The darkness is so terrible Beautiful. Sorry for being in holydays. Did i Miss something? Hopefully you will understand that im going Away again. For two Werks. But ill dry to do my best boing somethimes on Internet checking your Blog.

the dreamfactory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the dreamfactory said...

Great that u r back!

Dreamy person said...

tomorrow gonna be here (there) again!

the dreamfactory said...

Cool. I really miss u and the girls. Did you get my messages? Great that u still check out the page from time to time.