Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crossing Wonderland

Yayy! As I managed to put my selfmade pictures on my pc i can now start showing you my selfdrawn and selftaken pictures.
The first one outta my little gallery is called crossing wonderland. The girl visible is a mix out of the mad hatter, alice and the white rabbit. I would have loved to bring in a little bit of the red queen in it but i didn´t manage to. e was drawn with coloured pencils and paint-marker. I spent about four hours for sketching colouring...  I´m really sorry for the bad quality but i hope you like it. 
Love&Rocketz
pine aple


(C) 2011 by pine aple. Picture& Text owned by pine aple/wonderland.

2 comments:

Dreamy person said...

Hi pine aple
Fuer einen kurzen moment hab ich wieder internetzugriff!!!!
Ichfind deine neue Zeichnung echt geil. Aber war nich Alice blond mit einer grossen blauen Schleife, und ein blaues kleid? versuchs nicht mal zu antworten weil ich nicht mehr internet habe. bis dann. Dreamy person

the dreamfactory said...

Danke dreamy! Hab auch nicht so viel zeit. Kritzel trotzdem was. Bin nicht so wirklich ein fan von der blonden alice. Liebe aber rothaarige menschen. Hoffe du hast schoene ferien. Lg pine aple_deutschversion
;-)