Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Positive Energy

This post is about positive energy and was written by an optimist.
If you read on you HAVE TO smile after reading it.

some time ago i read an article (i guess it was in the TIME-magazine) called the sience of optism and it said that optimists (= people that think positive) work longer hours, tend to earn and even save more! also optimists are just as likely to divorse as other people BUT they remarry much more often. so you better start thinking positive!
:DDDDD

by the way, everything seems to get better for me in the last days! this night i spent on my balcony again (to understand the story read the post harry potter #7 once more) and i stayed dry! No storm!
also you, our readers, make me quite happy. now we have even got our first follower!
and i don´t know if you already saw it but the orange blogger-B up there next to the URL was replaced by our wondaa-cupcake. (not visible on every computer) :)  i hope it´s not too cute&sweet...
(image not owned by me, cuted and designed by pine aple herself)
and on the right you can now see how much pageviews we had in total, see the most popular posts and follow us via e-mail.
Love & Rocketz,
pine aple

7 comments:

Just another plain Jayne said...

I hadn't even realised I was the first follower, but now I feel all special :) Hahaa
LOVE the images you have on your blog!!
Do you make most of the yourselves??
Recently got photoshop again, so please share some tips!
xx

http://justanotherplainjayne.blogspot.com/

the dreamfactory said...

you are special.
and no, most of the images are not owned by us (hopefully visible thróugh the links underneath) but i´m a great graphic-enthusiast...the only problem is, that i haven´t found out yet how to connect my camera to the pc. 8)
p.a.

Dreamy person said...

Hi guys who are you?
Well I`m the Dreamy person.
I don't find the flower. I think I`m realy bad at reading an loking out for things...

Dreamy person said...

Oh gosh I´m sooo0 sad I cant see this cupcake!!!
NOOOOOooooo!!!

the dreamfactory said...

Yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaayyyyyyyyy pine aple i <3 u ..
U did it soo cool wondaa cupcake..
U remember in wonderland (school:D)
when we said wondaa all day long...:P
( 4 dreamy person maybe u go to a friend then u can look hopefully u can see it!!!)
~s.

the dreamfactory said...

h3y sookie!
great if you like it!
WONDAAA!!!

Dreamy person said...

Now,now,now I see it!!!!
WONDAA