Sunday, July 10, 2011

Harry Potter #7

Gosh... It´s kinda strange to see such a big story as harry potter end. Can you imagine how many people know the meaning of the word hogwarts - even though this isn´t a real word at all?

So the last movie is coming to cinemas on wednesday (at least around the place I live)... But somehow I have the feeling that the Potter-hype got less since twilight appeared... It´s like a silent battle of wizards vs. vampires. however. let´s never forget about those fantastic stories of harry potter.

by the way... guess who decided to sleep on the balcony last night and got woken up 
by a thunderstorm at 1 a.m.?
this freak right here!
(Don´t ask where I got this mad Idea from!)
Well I was lucky that I didn´t get wet at all. :3


http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-126893.html  
Rockets, Love,
pine aple

9 comments:

Dreamy person said...

Why why it is going to be ending?!
That unfair...
Hopefully she is going to write some other books...

the dreamfactory said...

that´s unfair, huh...
did you read the books?

Dreamy person said...

All of them. And the 5th and the7th twice

Anonymous said...

I wish my mum would buy me the last one.

the dreamfactory said...

you don´t get the book?
that´s mean.
everyone talks about better education and then you don´t get the books you´d love to read?

Anonymous said...

welll, LOVING reading is not my ocasion...

the dreamfactory said...

okay.
so, are you the guy that commented to the "watermelon+pool"-post?

Anonymous said...

Yeah...but now Im at my oncle.

the dreamfactory said...

oh. okay.