Tuesday, December 06, 2011

ChristmasCountdown

behindthebutterfly.tumblr.at
"Once biten and twice shy. 
I keep my Distance 
and you still catch my Eye."
wham_last christmas

oh, christmas! stokings, shivers and snow...!
while i´m posting here wearing a superwarm sweater outside natural snow touches the ground for the very first time! i can tick off two of four points from my winter-list (see "Guide for this Winter") and i´m super active on we_heart_it again. ^^
so to get you into the mood for the upcoming christmas time i´m gonna overload you with christmas~goodies.

1.
a super new christmas_playlist over there -->
featuring three versions of last christmas, two versions of all i want for christmas is you, jason mraz, glee, florence + the machine, big time rush, miranda cosgrove, justin bieber (sorry haters -.-°), train and others. so click play, listen and get a super-cozy christmasfeeling.

2.
you can be looking forward to a christmas-special...coming soon
3.
we´ve got a brand-new holiday-like snow-background. hope you like it!
feedback please as a comment!

"But if you kissed me now i know you´d fool me again"

So enjoy the days before christmas
and stay tuned for our big holiday-post!
Love&Lightbulbs,
pine aple

16 comments:

V.I.P. said...

(t)alking to (the)winterwondAAland...
oooh i feel cosy when i'm on wondaa and snow is falling outside. winter is great! <3 before i leave sookie, pine apl i officially FORCE you now to put a pic of a christmas tree on wondaa on the 24th of december PS:hohoho today is st.Nikolaus's day!

V.I.P. said...

pine aplE sorry for spelling your name wrong i knew something wasn't correct but i didn't knew what

pine aple said...

You dared to spell my name wrong? Nahh, but the christmastree sounds cool. :)

D.P that couldent wait for chrismas said...

Oh goodie oh goodie!!!

D.P that couldent wait for chrismas said...

You know what I really really really want to eat marshmallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.P said...

CrAzY cRaZZZZy
I kind of feel crazy! Today

V.I.P. said...

well for me wondaa is the normal world and the real world (didn't wanted to say that wondaa isn't real) is the crazy one strange,eh?

pine aple said...

Yup, you're right. :) WONDAA is even more realistic than real life because its about OUR life. The only difference is that here you can show how crazy you truly are AND be proud of it.

V.I.P. said...

but you know that i'm always proud of my crazy behaviour. you're not as bad as i am and you often have to shame for me. i won't say sorry now for all the embaressing moments with me in real life because i enjoyed them and i'm never going to stop doing this :))))

Anonym-Identity said...

hey, D.P crazyness together is better !! :D

Anonym-Identity said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sry...

pine aple said...

@V.I.P.
you know that i´m much too stupid to tell you that face to face...but i´m sometimes kinda jealous cuz i see that you can do the most awkward stuff ever and don´t feel strange about it...and then i see that i could just never do this cuz i´m much too shy...!

Bambi said...

Starbucks rocks !!!!!!!!!!!

V.I.P. said...

@pine aple:ououououhhhhhhhh... thank you!!! you don't have to be like me you're perfectly perfect the way you are and i often wish after i did something like that oh if i'd be you now life would be easier example Phone Call PHANTOM(no other comments) ;) but as i said i also enjoy doing this

@Bambi: HEY!!!! ya, starbucks rocks but you ruined all the beautiful moments of pine aples words THANK YOU!!!!

pine aple said...

haha, girls.
first, bambi, yes starbucks rox (<-- see the x at the and stands for ultimate coolness).
and, v.i.p., that phone call was so funny...! for all of us...!

V.I.P. said...

well,let'S say at least for a while until YOU STOPPED it!!!!! :P but hey let's talk about something other people do understand as well right??



äääääääääähhmm...uuHHH...Ah..ooo..hmmmmm...zzzzzzzzzzzz ä (wonda??) WONDAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :)))))