Thursday, December 08, 2011

Gymnastics..

Heeeeyyyyoooooo <3
Okay guys,
I might be the stupidest person in the universe..SO LET'S START : I'M sorry for.. That I didn't post ANYTHING , because I had lots of tests ,exams and homework  (we all do)!!!
And I had nearly every weekend a competition!!
://

Now a vid of me ( there will be more..;P)

    
p.s. I can do it on the high beem now!!!


  Stay wondaawoMEN!!
 thxx to al l of u guys we love u so much!
love dreamfactory!
                                                                                                 
hope&x-mas
sookie ;D

                                                                                        

12 comments:

pine aple said...

WAWOOOOUHSH!
yay, finally people can see how awesome u are :)) cool.

Anonym-Identity said...

that's soo amazing !!
I wanna see more...

V.I.P. said...

wow i watched it about 25 times and still can't belive it even i know how good you are

V.I.P. said...

WHO is perry???

Sookie said...

Perry is from phineus (dont know how to write)
And ferb !!:)
Pine aple and I love the series :)

Sookie :D said...

Its a cartoon and they have quite funny ideas to do on one day...

V.I.P.-also loooving perry said...

That's what I thought but i just got it AFTER i commented

Sookie the spooooooky said...

V.I.P = our genious!!:)

pine aple said...

dudbidubiduba
AGENT P!!!

Bambi said...

I love Perry, too!!

V.I.P.-wondaaaring about what sookie ment with genious said...

Soooookie!!! I hope you ment genious exactly the way i am and i am talking about CLEVER

sookie said...

thxx for all the nice comments ;) and YES ur genious ( clever )
<3