Saturday, November 19, 2011

WWW.onderland..!

(C) by toeiie
 hullo wondaaful people!
at the moment i´m absolutely busy with preparing presentations, 
making posters, reading books, writing essays and doing other stuff for school. 
but as i am a full-time-dreamer i found the time for a new post. hope you enjoy.

 so i made a little collection of people that share their ideas through the web.
i want to start off with an amazing lady called Toeiie. she´s got her own tumblr-blog 
and the pictures she posts are simply wonderful.

person no.2 is a genius that calls himself Paint. He makes super funny (singing-) videos where he accompanies himself. you might know him from Harry Potter in 99 Seconds.
 
(C)by paint

the last one is a duet called YUMYUM and that calls london its home. they make designer-toys, videos and much more. they also directed Paralell Parking.


so stay tuned and show us your favourite webpages!
Love&Rocketz
pine aple

14 comments:

V.I.P. said...

soooo right!!!!! it would be much easier to be normal but who ever wanted that???

Answer: ...?
maybe there are very less people who like to be normal...but to want that is special and everything what's special can't be normal,eh?sry i'm a little confused myself

pine aple said...

:))
that refers to our header, doesn´t it? it´s awesome to see that some people really think about what they read!
you´re absolutely special, honey! ^^

V.I.P. said...

if i'm your honey you'll be my....TEDDYBEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great eh?

pine aple said...

uh...sure!? xD

V.I.P. said...

Teddybear: ? xD???? what's so funny about TEDDYBEAR?

Everyone else: please comment!!! I feel a bit strannge only me and pine aple commenting

.DP said...

If just commented that I love teddybears too!!!!!
(as specially teddy pine aple) XXXXXDDDDDD

D.P said...

greatings to all chrimas fans!

A.I said...

now i'm a little bit tired...
crazyness is ower
i think i should go to bed now
c:

pine aple said...

XDD
yeah, crazyness is over? sad.
yup, we all looooove teddybears...but-stop-that means u love me? love u 2!
XDD

V.I.P. said...

soooo... i am really interested in: 1) if i do know A.I or is it A.l and...
2)what this ever should mean???

pleeeeeease answer! :) don't be shy, i'm a goood V.I.P.!!!

pine aple said...

it´s a.i.=A.I. and it means anonymous identity and it´s wag-wag-witzendeflöööör if that helps you!?

Anonym - Indentity said...

no !! it doesn't mean anonymous identity... :P
It means anonym identity <= :)
Is this soo hard to understand for u people... :)) ?
:D

pine aple said...

uh, sorry again...!

Anonym - Identity said...

:)) doesn't matter again... :))
<3...