Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wazzzup, Belfast!?

seLMFAO
Before the actual post starts i need to give my feelings words in a short text.
Lady GaGa-Fans better not read on.
Dear Lady GaGa. Yes, you are a blessed singer/songwriter but why can´t you share your awards with the other fascinating women of this planet? I´m talking ´bout Adele and BĂ©once. They were nomineed for Best Song, Best Video, Best Female and more... But those awards went to Ms. GaGa... Yes I do like your music and No, i don´t like the hat you wore but i was simply dissapointed.
The real post starts here:

"Hey Belfaaaast! Make some Noise!"
that´s the sentence that came out of the mouths of  David Hasselhoff, Jessie J and David Guetta.
and Belfast MADE some noise.
it was a party of the hihger class and here´s what happened:
Acts i enjoyed the most:
Jessie J
Red Hot Chillipeppers
David Guetta, Ludacris, Taio Cruz, Jessie J
Grade for Selena Gomez´Hosting:
2+
Grade for General Mood:
1+++

So, i have to say, that SelGomez didn´t do her job bad at all but....well,
for me she also wasn´t the absolute WOW. but this WOW came out when the nominees for "best song" (born this way) were shown... For the people that didn´t see the show: the guest-host for best song got some
naked new friend. :)))

I also really enjoyed the moments with Jessie J onstage because she spreads this awesome good feeling. In my eyes she would also be a good host for the next mtv-event. I was absolutely touched when Jessie started talking about Amy. Amy Whinehouse. And it was so damn wonderful when this man said:
"Her songs were quite a good friend of mine."
~
So as an ending I have to say that
this years EMAs were just as LMFAO said in five words:
L... M... F... A... O...
Love&Rocketz
pine aple

24 comments:

V.I.P. said...

well,i also don't get that justin bieber won against BRUNO MARS and DAVID GUETTA but he must have been quite good because so many fans called for him... :?

pine aple said...

Absolutely. Well but at the emas fans are much mor important than voice/talent. :-/

Dreamer. said...

Oh, somebody who agrees about Gaga! "and no i hated that hat" <3 (laughed like a maniac. ^^)ARGH, she is so irritating! ~.~ Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Jessie J. And that would be all. EMAs were disappointing. And I'm afraid it's only downhill from here. And LMFAO...what a kitsch. I can't stand those guys. You aren't really funny. Aren't really? No, you're NOT funny AT ALL. okay, I'm done. xoxo

V.I.P. said...

i saw the new vid i like it but i'm wondaaaring about where to buy a ham like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

V.I.P. said...

^________________________^

pine aple said...

okay, so i need 2 catch up with your comments:
~Nina.:
yeah, you know the thing about gaga is that some people can´t see the difference between her music and the show she´s living. i mean i like her music but that´s it. and lmfao in my eyes are sucessful because they are having parties all the time and that´s what todays average-teens want, isn´t it?

~V.I.P
you know that i´m vegie but SOMEHOW i think that ham is kinda...cute!? crazy, huh?
i knew you would be the first one to find that vid. :) cuz i knew you are always the one who checks out our video-page! ^^

[about twice a year i have to apologize for my spelling mistakes, so that´s an official "SORRY!"]

Bambi said...

i thought selena was cool...
:))))

Bambi said...

PS: don´t listen to those freaks like nina! You are right !!

Bambi said...

Ohh! sorry I mean: I found selena cool

V.I.P. said...

what the hell??? the crab video first remembered me in pirates of the carribean part 3

V.I.P. said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aigan the first one who gave a comment to a vid ^^

Bambi said...

sorry i caceled some words at the last few comments by an accident thats why it's a whole lot of TRASH forget about it ;)

Bambi said...

i caNceled sry again

pine aple said...

*rofl*
Bambi, you seem to be quite active in commenting again as well as V.I.P. Thanx to the wondaa-sisters!

~Bambi
everyone has his/her own thoughts and everything we want is that people share them. so, it´s good that you commented that you liked selena because so people who didn´t see the emas see both sides of it. and, you know on WONDERLAND the word freak is like a compliment, ok? anyway, don´t worry about spelling. language doesn´t matter as long as people understand you!

~V.I.P
maybe i should find a way to let people comment to videos directly, because we all mess up wondaa a little with all those video-comments beneath posts that have nothing to do with the vid we are talking about. :))

xoxo

D.P said...

Guys I really wanted to see this EMA and I really don't know what you'r talking about. (:-((() Well what did you meen with naked???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.P said...

Guy I have nope idear what you are talking about!!!
:-((( What did you meen with naked????!!!!
And for V.I.P :
^___________________________________________^
V V

Vampire
:-9

pine aple said...

D.P.~ with naked i mean naked. He showed himself exactly the way he was born.

V.I.P. said...

well, maybe he was born in a COMPLETE different way you never know...

pine aple said...

Uh, well i dont really wanna think about that, do i? O.o

V.I.P. said...

Cheesetouch ^^

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaa xDD

A.I said...

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ !!
bambi is soo right...

pine aple said...

@A.I.
i knew you would like to see her. :)) yay, this post has the most comments in historyyyy! ^^

Anonym - Identity said...

:) yea, dude !!... ;P