Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pretty Little Colourful Things

Hello World & Wonderland!
how time rushes...i´m sorry that i didn´t post anything last week. i simply was too stressed for a trip to wonderland but now i´m back and i need to keep you guys all up to date.
Well, school life was interesting the last time...and yes, geography, physics, math and french ARE thrilling but there´s a new hype that made my homeroom-class even a little more colourful than before. a little genius from my class started doing a pac-man-monster out of post-it-s some time ago and a few days later we had
POST-IT-FEVER!

inspired by the workers in france we started decorating
our windows and it has gotten more than a hype until now.
it´s like and addiction...even though it´s one of the healthiest ones we ever had ^^

a mega-nyang-cat is planned and i´ll keep you guys up to date concerning our sickness.
pictures taken by pine aple herself, artwork not owned by me

but also other things have been mixing up my life the last days.
Recently Reading
"Bad Girls Don´t Die"- Katie Alender
"Dragondaughter" - Terry Godkind 

Recently Listening to
A thausand Suns - Linkin Park
Almost Alice - Various Artists

Recently Stalking
Paula from BeautifulXDream
Kristy from WickeddChildd

Recently Loving
Indian Hairdresses!!!
Feather Earrings
The stuff from BlackMilk

As I´m enjoying the cheescake I recently made (problem: it fell apart when i tried to cut off a piece)
and looking forward to more hours of studying
i hope you guys have less stress than I do or at least see some silver stripe on the horizon.
Reed ya soon and sorry again for my lack of posting and the stupidness of my grammar/sbellingg.
(a "serious post" with heart and brain is following)
Love&Rocketz,
pine aple

16 comments:

V.I.P. said...

oh yay i'm soooooooooooooooooo lucky to have a rabbits hole exactly in my wardobe in my room so the way to wondaaaaaaaaaaa is not far from my place... and hey i'm also crazy for these post-it-art-pieces but i was more fastinated by the hair styles you showed, maybe because i already know the post-it thing and cause i'm a total beauty freak dosen't matter what it is about (hair, clothes, shoes, make up, hair, nail polish,...)I haven't listened to the songs watched the web-pages or anything else you recommented yet but i'll do straightaway and you showed me the book BAD GIRLS DON'T DIE and i already loved it in school and hey two more things
1.) i am addicted to we <3 it guess i feed an account too because i can't constantly follow you
2.)i gave a clue for two superduperspecialstupidfunny videos but i think nobody noticed because there are no other comments below so i put them here agin (as i said watch the first one FIRST otherwise you don't understand the second one) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0
second one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xplUpR3m0io

V.I.P. said...

sry i ment i Need an acount on we <3 it, and the thing with my beauty addiction-i wrote hair twice but ment to write it just once (and i forgot to say goodbye or show a smiley)

!!!!!au revoir :D <3 ._. ^^ !!!!!!!

.;CandyFan;. said...

Heyy...sry that I didin't write for such a long time..I have to agree with you pine apple ; I also love Indian hairdresses!!
I forgot how the Indian girl (I do'nt say any name)on this blog is called but I like her hairdress very much as well!! :) I wish you good luck for the math exam tomorrow..we have it the day after tomorrow ;)..
See ya.. XD

pine aple said...

V.I.P,
When you have an account lemme know so then i can follow ya and jenna marbles is a thing of taste, eh?

CandyFan,
Cool that you returned and i wish you the best for your exam, your gonna do gorgeous. Mine is just ahead. Wish me luck
xoxo

V.I.P. said...

huh done stupid math test!!!!!!!! but french is following on friday.. don't get me wrong french is a GREAT language-but you know we all are not bad in french ithink well but still you have to admit"le composition" is getting on EVERYONES nerves(ya maybe not on candyfan's and sunshine's as you guys don't have french lessons)sorry that i confuse all wondaaaaaa with my talking about school but that's everything that's happening right now in my life*i wasn't the one who started talking about schooland to get back to "pretty little colourful things" a friend of mine told me that she cut figures out of erasers at the end of pencils strange but sounds interesting eh?

Anonymous said...

Okay..hi again..I really have to ask now: Who is V.I.P??????!!
Please tell me tomorrow!!
Ah ja..I neally forgot that we have math exam tomorrow...
Your math exam is over you can be lucky!! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay..I really have to ask this: who is V.I.P.??
Pleas etell me tomorrow in scholl..I have a sugestion but I'm not sure..
:)

A.I said...

Anonym Identity is back !
I hadn't postet on wondaa for a long time now. And i'm angry on myself i did so.
But now i'm back, and i'll check out everything ! SO:
Be scared, because i'm back
<-muhahahahaha !!!

A.I said...

Yea, that's really cool.
The whole idea (Pacman), and i'm so proud of us that we did it.
One persone espeacily -> the person, who had the whole idea !
The teachers, who looked at it also said we are a really genious class. And i musst really agree ! (we are)

pine aple said...

yaaaay, you´re back,
and, yup, big compliment to the girl who started this!

A.I said...

ya :)

V.I.P. said...

A.I.--i have brown hair and in school i'm sitting next to pie aple AND sookie!!

pine aple said...

PIE aple!? x))

V.I.P. said...

ya PIE apple (i'm also just a human okayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!) :(
xD and i thought on a code name for you pine aple: apple PIE !!!!!!!!!!! hahahuhuhihihohohehe

Dreamy person said...

You know can you imagin it is over the holiday are SOOO near and all the frecking sts are OVER???!
I found the rabbit whole in my cupboard.
I REALLY do not know how the hell it got there but at least I am not the only one...(see first comment)
YOU (I meen V.I.P) are on we<3it???!!!
Give me your name!!!!!!!!
Maybe but just maybe I got completely crazy!!! (wasn`t I before??!)
Anyway I am sooooo overexited about French SSSOOOO overexited and tired ..
Ähhmmm maybe I should really stop writing...
You would go CrAzzzY over me cause I am writing your blog full ...

Well se ya!!!

pine aple said...

Dreamy Person,
Sorry, hun, but, no, v.i.p has no we♥it account yet, i guess, and going insane's ok! I do too from time to time. And with the rabbits hole it's just like with home. It's anywhere your heart is :]