Friday, October 07, 2011

Blogger & the Beast

© MAC - Venomous Villains, 2010
"Rain is only 
Liquid Sunshine
by my music teacher

Uff, another week is done and another autumn rain-session has started but who cares!? Weather doesn´t matter in Wonderland! Anyway... when exploring the web some time ago i found that there is
a disney-make-up-line!
And NO it´s not about disney princesses, it´s disney-bad-boys and bad-girls!
And MAC which did this fashion line together with disney didn´t forget to add my absolutetly favourite bad-boy: 
Dr. Facilier 
from The Princess and the Frog. So, yes my heart is beating faster when i see this guy and his voodo-stuff. But a fact that really impresses me: his fingers are just as long as mine are!!! O_o
© MAC - Venomous Villains, 2010


And as we are just talking about awesome things: Did you recognize the iPod on the left?
----------------------->
I just did a first wondaa-playlist but i want YOU to decide on the songs for the next one. So which tunes do you wanna hear on Wonderland soon? Just wright a comment and tell me! So maybe soon your favourite song will be listenable on Wondaa!
(and if anyone is interested: you can mix your own playlists here.)

So I think this is all I wanted to write (at least that´s everything i remember ^_^).
Don´t drown in your tea and never forget how to get to Wonderland.
~pine aple

pages u might like:
www.mixpod.com

8 comments:

V.I.P said...

rain is just liquid sunshine...

....and snow is frozen tears :)

pine aple said...

ohh!
that´s super-cute!!!
your words are like invisible candy to me. <3

V.I.P. said...

thaaanks that you uploaded the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaked out when i saw it i loooooooooooove these figures.

pine aple said...

haha, sure!
everything for u, girl.

^3^ <-- kissing smiley

sookie ♥ said...

love love love that soo much want to have it!!!!!!!

Bambi said...

I like the video too but i like the guitarist better than the drummer !!

This is the darling of the rest of our liiiiiiiiiiives !! poor girl! :(

pine aple said...

"ON ALL THE DAYS!!!"
oh, yes we do love the guitarrist.

D.P said...

Relly coooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!