Saturday, October 15, 2011

Before I Die


Hi Guys!
Sorry for not showing up the last week. Missed me? I had some health problems but i´m getting better. So I´m back to life and back to Wonderland. Anyway... I found a supercool page on the web and it´s called Before I Die.
It´s absolutely awesome cuz it´s a list of things to do in your live and it´s really inspiring. Just visit it somewhen and see yourself. I swear: IT´S GORGEOUS!


Oh, and by the way: 
thanx for all the comments you left! 
They are getting
more
and
more.

Love&Rocketz,
pine aple

6 comments:

D.P said...

I read it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOUGE Cool!!!!!

D.P screamed out and said...

Please ,
PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEAASSSEEE give harry potter in 99 seconds on wonderland!!!!
I Love him

V.I.P. said...

I know what i want to do before i die...

pine aple said...

you mean i should put the video on the homepage!???

i know what i wanna do before i die. you know i saw this series phineas and ferb (yes, yes i am too old for that)and isabella´s in love with phineas and they had a machine that made you forget everything and she kissed him... and then used the machine. :))) SOOO cute, huh?

anyway, i wanna kiss a guy i like and then make us forget... that´s so tragic, dramatic and romantic at once....
but what if he loves me back!?
oh, forget about it. XDDD

D.P said...

Okeeeyyy...........(????!!!!!)

pine aple said...

yeahh.... you know...that´s this creepy monster livin´in my head sneakin´out from time to time.