Tuesday, April 03, 2012

..::**~~SpringFling~~**::..




Hey guys, so today will be the FIRST part of our new series 'SPRINGFLING':))
 hope you enjoy!! 


BEAUTY

                                                       
 
In my opinion everyone is beautyful without make up!I think make up shouldn't hide your imperfections but it should make your good features appear better!!!!
I made some pictures for you all so I hope it will help you!! <3

  


BODY
You should always take care of your body! I like to put lotion on always after I take a bath or a shower!! My favourite one is :From 'the body shop' and it smells like jasmin (soooo good) :}





                     
FACE
If your face is read you can buy very inexpensive fountations or concealers!!Over any liquid things you should powder!!!Alverde compact make-up , clinique powder!
And to look more happy add some blush!
Alverde blush in 02 desert rose!


             


EYES
In spring it's always nice to add some color to your eye make-up!
In the drugstore you cam buy EVERY color you would like to have!!!
And your mascara + some eyeliner!




                  

                       









                                                       

                                                                              


LIPS
For this spring coral lips are IN!
If you don't like wearing coral you can also wear pink or berry colors,.........
Then add your favourite lipgloss and you are finished!!!


             




SMELLY STUFF
Then put on your favourite body mist and voila
and you are finished and ready for spring!!





                    SOOKIE  <3

6 comments:

Dreamy person said...

Real gooood!!!!!
Good tips, good make up..
REAL GOOD WONDAAA!!!!!

pine aple said...

thanx honey :D
terribly nice of you!

sookie ! said...

thanks

V.I.P. said...

I really like the pictures they look sooooooo professional!! :D

pine aple said...

you back home again, V.I.P?
back home at wonderland ;)

V.I.P. said...

back home at wonderland and back home in my country aaaaaand really lookin forward seeing you guys again and tell you all what happende in the last week!
<3 vip