Monday, June 20, 2011

Drama, Baby, Drama!

Here´s something you might do when you´re bored.
Say: "I don´t dance!"
  • Say it as if you were angry
  • Scream it
  • Say it as if you were crying
  • Say it as if thousands of people were listening to you
  • Sing it
  • Say it as if you were jumping from a bridge
  • Say it as if you were drowning
  • Say it as if you would say "I love you!"
  • Say it as if you were Barbie
  • Say it as if it was a lie
  • And now tell yourself that you do nonsense in saying all those phrases.
So, I have to go!
I still have to learn something by heart for my Drama-Lesson.
pine aple 
-picture: weheartit.com 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. You dreamy person.

the dreamfactory said...

Yay!
now the anonymous person has even got a name!
thanx to the dreamy one!